Health & Safety Policy
Karma Creative recognise our duty under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the accompanying protective legislation. We will endeavour to meet the requirements of this legislation so as to ensure that we maintain a safe and healthy working environment. Directors are informed of their responsibilities to take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety, health and welfare of those who are likely to be effected by our undertaking.
Karma Creative recognise so far as is reasonably practicable, the duty to ensure the following:
• To provide and maintain a safe place of work, safe systems of work, safe equipment and a healthy and safe working environment.
• To ensure that hazards are identified and regular assessment of risks are undertaken.
• To provide information, instruction and training as is necessary to ensure employees and others are assured of a safe and healthy working environment.
• Promoting the awareness of health and safety and encouraging health and safety best practice throughout our organisation
• To ensure we are taking the appropriate protective and preventative measures.
• To ensure that we have access to competent advice and are compliant with our statutory duties.
In order that we can achieve our objectives, and ensure our employees recognise their duties under health and safety legislation whilst at work, we must ensure that we inform them of their activities.
Equal Opportunities Policy
Karma Creative provides equal opportunities and is committed to the principle of equality regardless of race, creed, colour, nationality, sex, disability, age, gender re-assignment or sexual orientation. We apply employment policies which are fair, equitable and consistent with the skills and abilities of our employees and the business. Karma Creative will take the appropriate measures to address any discriminatory act or attitude in the conduct of our business with the public or our employees. Acts of harassment or discrimination on any grounds will not be tolerated and are disciplinary offences.